A Senior Systems Analyst contributes to the Network Essentials, INC mission by supporting the Service Department with high level end user IT support through the escalation process. Also provides proactive client support using experience and industry knowledge to recommend process, software, and design improvement. The Senior System Analyst will show a sense of urgency in providing excellent service to our clients, as well as setting, and managing expectations.
- Escalation point for lower tier Analysts
- Train and advise lower tier Analysts
- Provide both remote and onsite technical assistance with computer hardware and software installs and repair
- Timely resolution of service and project tickets while providing comprehensive documentation of the issue and the resolution to ensure SLAs are met.
- Manage escalated tickets and alert dispatch when additional time or resources are needed
- Ability to diagnose complex issues in a variety of Line of Business software
- Ability to clearly document solutions to complex technical problems
- Support existing Backup Technologies
- Develop and improve existing Standard Operating Procedures.
- Participate in On-Call rotation
- Previous MSP experience required
- Ability to multi-task and work independently
- Excellent communication skills with clients and co-workers at both technical and non-technical level
- Being able to adapt and learn quickly
- Must be organized, innovative and flexible
- Ability to follow process, while always looking for possible improvements
- Knowledge and experience with all Microsoft operating systems.
- Basic Linux and Mac experience
- Experience troubleshooting advanced networking principals
- Experience troubleshooting and installing servers, firewall, routers, and switches
Network Essentials provides Security focused Managed IT Services to small to medium sized businesses headquartered in Charlotte, NC. We offer competitive salary, fantastic benefits, and plenty of room for advancement.